D’aw. That’s cute.
This is the cutest aww
1. The parents who made their son’s wheelchair into the best Halloween costume ever
2. The terminally ill man who loves receiving mail… and got more than he ever expected
3. A kind stranger who stopped a day from being ruined
4. The doctor who offered free medical care after Hurricane Sandy
5. And the people that helped out any way that they could
6. The older couple who saw themselves in two young parents
7. This Libyan child who doesn’t believe in hate
8. The parents who tattooed insulin pumps on their bellies so their diabetic son wouldn’t feel “different”
9. The police officer who bought shoes for a barefoot homeless man
10. And the police officers who made blind 13-year-old Gage Hancock-Stevens’ dream of being a cop come true
They even gave him a cake
11. The Michigan soccer team who gave their team manager with Downs syndrome an opportunity to start
12. The Texas A&M students that blocked Westboro Baptist Church protesters with a human wall
3. And this brave kid who stood up against hate
14. The woman who kept a homeless man dry during a downpour
15. The Disney security guard who is amazing at his job
16. The Icelandic heroes who rescued sheep during a major snowstorm
17. The quick-thinking little girl who saved her mom’s life by slapping her with a piece of pizza
18. The young girl who loves her dog unconditionally
19. The famous rugby player who visited his biggest fan in the hospital
20. The bros who worked together to save a cat
21. The community that came together to make Caine’s dream a reality
22. The football star who gives children in need a shopping spree each year
23. The man who comforts the old dog that saved his life
24. These candidates for parents of the year
25. The amazing couple who stuck together through unbelievable odds
26. And every single time anything like this happened.Source: buzzfeed.com
The bad things don’t always cancel out the good. Because bad things get so much press, they’re what we hear about, day in and day out. But good things happen by the thousands, by the millions and billions. They’re the reason that we keep going. Even though bad things happen, the good things make life worth living.
i was in a mess of tears by the end of this it’s so beautiful
Paperman - Stills
Via/Follow The Absolute Greatest Posts…ever.
i’m pretty sure this entirely has to do with the ongoing, as my teacher lovingly coined it, “pussification of America”, which in the case of Mr. Connery extends to the rest of the West
i think it’s more the consequence of feminism too. think about it.
I agree. It’s now taboo to be manly.
Where are the beards?
I’m gonna show you what a girl typically working out would look like versus what you want me to look like
perfect person award